In short ‘application maintenance’ means gaining knowledge about existing IT systems to fix the issues and enhancing the application with new features.It proposes to improve the performance and efficiency of the application.
- We ascertain and fix bugs
- We place your system processes on the right track
- Indefectible Maintenance
- We choose to be accurate and precise
- Our process is uncluttered, unfussy, without frills
- Adaptive Maintenance
- We find our way around to attune to your needs.
(e.g., hardware and operating system,)
- We determine underlying, inherent, errors
- You can trust us with your safety concerns
- We help you to override a crisis
Application maintenance services help you get the best out of your existing IT applications. In today’s 24/7 business environment, application failure or unexpected downtime can frustrate end users.
The services span Near-shore-ability analysis, maintainability analysis, maintenance and enhancement and are delivered using our N2 CDM (Composite Delivery Model). We use structured knowledge management tools and other Process IP developed by our Maintenance Center of Excellence to enhance the life of your systems, ensure that they evolve with your business, reduce system downtime and help you focus on strategic initiatives by minimizing the time spent on routine activities.
Our comprehensive maintenance and support services enable clients to economically manage complex application portfolios. Some of the benefits of outsourcing application maintenance and support to us are:
Our Maintenance; How it works
- Defines the influence of organization, processes, and interfaces on the existing system /
- Find and update appropriate life cycle data
- Develop altered system components with associated documentations that demonstrate that the system prerequisites are not tampered with.
- Transfer system and software enhancements to the user’s environment
- Ensure fielding of new systems or versions does not have detrimental effects on current operations.
- Maintain the skills to continue processing with preliminary versions
We have over 18 years’ experience in robust, cutting-edge software Support, and have been a leader in providing high quality IT professionals to help our clients meet the most challenging deadlines easily..