With N2, real people use real devices to find and fix bugs that appear under real business conditions. We work closely with you any time of day,24/7.We adopt best practices.
A best practice is a technique or methodology that, through experience and research, has been proven to faithfully lead to a desired result.
Here are some standards that we follow –
- A well defined and proven Documented QA Methodology
- Conduct Test Plan Development and Reviews
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis on Serious Issues
- Continuous Improvement – it should be flexible to change along with business needs.
- Formal Sign-off Approval from different management layers, at the end of the Quality Assurance Process
Please contact us for the additional details.